Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends?

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?

Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced?

Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?

How do I buy and sell shares?

Can I donate my shares to charity?

I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?

When will Synectics plc release results this year?

How do I get an annual report?

I have a certificate in the name Quadrant Group plc/Quadnetics Group plc. Is this still valid?

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?